The following information should make your first visit with us more relaxing and enjoyable.
- Free parking is available.
- The building is fully wheelchair-accessible.
- Everyone is welcome – people of all ages, races, nationalities, ethnic groups, and social standings.
- When you arrive for Sunday worship service, greeters will welcome you, give you a visitors’ card and ushers will direct you to a seat.
- We love the opportunity to welcome guests.
KINGDOM KIDS – We have a children’s ministry available in our Kingdom Kids’ Room for elementary children between the age of 5 to fifth grade.
Our Pastor and First Lady’s vision is to have a full service nursery, and children’s ministry during all services. So until then, we have a cry/nursing/changing area for parents/guardians with small children that can excuse themselves from service if needed. A greeter/usher will be more than glad to help you locate this designated area.
You are welcome to make financial contributions. Our members and regular attendees freely give to support our ministries, and you are welcome to do so as well.
A virtual visit through our website to learn about us is OK. However, the real church is relationship, relationship with God and relationship with each other. So, after you have visited the site, we hope that you will visit us in person. You are always welcome, there’s room for you and yours here at the Tabernacle.