About the Role
The Community Affairs Ministry is the walking, talking, t-shirt wearing billboard for PTI. As a volunteer for this ministry, you will:
• Work to build relationships and partnerships with members who have their own businesses and/or are members of or participate in outside social service organizations.
• Work to connect, bridge reach, and impact lives by connecting new members to various ministries which will enhance our reach and increase our impact.
• Assist in the recruitment of volunteers.
• Assist in organizing community and outreach-focused programs.
Accept the Word of God as the absolute standard for all moral and ethical conduct.
Treat all people of all races, religions, and cultures with respect and consideration.
Exhibit themselves as positive role models by maintaining an attitude of humility, respect, compassion, courtesy and maturity.
Act and react with godly love and understanding in all situations.
Have a strong prayer life and a servant’s heart.
Have an openness to learning.
Be accountable, present, collaborative and engaged.
Be willing to be stretched in own faith walk.
Have a positive attitude and a know how to have fun, laugh, and enjoy life.
Be the smile you want to see!
About Praise Tabernacle International
Praise Tabernacle International is committed to the following:
• Treating individuals with respect.
• Recognizing and respecting people’s abilities and potential for development OR Recognizing and respecting your abilities and potential for development.
• Promoting people’s rights to make their own decisions and choices, unless unsafe OR Promoting your rights to make your own decisions and choices, unless unsafe.
• Ensuring the welfare and safety of all.
• The promotion of social justice, social responsibility and respect for others.
• Confidentiality, never passing on personal information, except to the person to whom you are responsible, unless there are safeguarding issues of concern.