About the Role
The Evangelism Associate Trainer is responsible in assisting the Teacher/Trainer (Pastor of Conversion) by participating in training the trainees during an actual Everyday Evangelism (Ev2) Session.
• Help develop Ev2 students to become a personal witness of their Faith in Jesus.
• Apply the knowledge and experience obtained through the Ev2 course in order to help train the trainees in and outside of the church grounds.
• Associate Trainer will have a team of two during outings, in order to help facilitate during on-the-job training events.
• Participate and assist during the Share Your Faith Workshop events.
• Participate and assist with the Pastor of Conversion during Evangelistic Outreach Outings and other community ministries.
• As an Associate Trainer you will be considered a member of the PTI Evangelism Team.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Pastor of Conversion.
Must posses a passion and heartfelt desire to see souls receive the Gift of Eternal Life.
Must know Gospel presentation from Introduction through Commitment.
Must have completed and received Certification through Evangelism Explosion for Everyday Evangelism (Ev2).
Must have completed and received Certification through Evangelism Explosion in Mentoring for Multiplication. (This is a train-the-trainer dynamic course that develops a true ministry of disciple-making multiplication).
Must posses and maintain a Faithful, Available and Teachable (F.A.T) posture.
Able to demonstrate an ability to work with those who are / may be vulnerable
About Praise Tabernacle International
Praise Tabernacle International is committed to the following:
• Treating individuals with respect.
• Recognizing and respecting people’s abilities and potential for development OR Recognizing and respecting your abilities and potential for development.
• Promoting people’s rights to make their own decisions and choices, unless unsafe OR Promoting your rights to make your own decisions and choices, unless unsafe.
• Ensuring the welfare and safety of all.
• The promotion of social justice, social responsibility and respect for others.
• Confidentiality, never passing on personal information, except to the person to whom you are responsible, unless there are safeguarding issues of concern.
As a volunteer you can expect that we will do our best to ensure that:
• We provide a supportive and positive environment that ensures you enjoy your volunteering and that you are treated with respect and courtesy and provided with appropriate training.
• If you need personal time, reassess your future volunteering with this specific ministry, we welcome it. We want all volunteers to know that no one person is held hostage to this position.