About the Role
The Evangelism Trainee is responsible to assist the Teacher/Trainer (Pastor of Conversion) by participating incrementally during the actual Everyday Evangelism (Ev2) Sessions.
• Help develop others to become a personal witness of their Faith in Jesus.
• Apply the knowledge learned through the Ev2 sessions in order to help train others.
• Assist and participate with the Pastor of Conversion during Evangelistic Outings and other community ministries.
• As a Trainee you will be considered a member of the PTI Evangelism Team.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Pastor of Conversion.
Must posses a heartfelt desire to see souls receive the Gift of Eternal Life.
Must have completed and received Certification through Evangelism Explosion for Everyday Evangelism (Ev2).
Must posses and maintain a Faithful, Available and Teachable (F.A.T) posture.
Able to demonstrate an ability to work with those who are / may be vulnerable.
About Praise Tabernacle International
Praise Tabernacle International is committed to the following:
• Treating individuals with respect.
• Recognizing and respecting people’s abilities and potential for development OR Recognizing and respecting your abilities and potential for development.
• Promoting people’s rights to make their own decisions and choices, unless unsafe OR Promoting your rights to make your own decisions and choices, unless unsafe.
• Ensuring the welfare and safety of all.
• The promotion of social justice, social responsibility and respect for others.
• Confidentiality, never passing on personal information, except to the person to whom you are responsible, unless there are safeguarding issues of concern.