About the Role
Counting and handling funds for the church is "ministry" as well. As a volunteer working regularly with cash, checks and credit card information, this position will be eligible for annual credit checks.
Assist with counting tithes and offerings after church service 1-2 times per month
Assist (occasionally) in entering financial data into computer system
Assist in handling card swipe payments (when necessary)
Assist in confirming delivery of offerings to back office (when necessary)
About Praise Tabernacle International
Praise Tabernacle International is committed to the following:
• Treating individuals with respect.
• Recognizing and respecting people’s abilities and potential for development OR Recognizing and respecting your abilities and potential for development.
• Promoting people’s rights to make their own decisions and choices, unless unsafe OR Promoting your rights to make your own decisions and choices, unless unsafe.
• Ensuring the welfare and safety of all.
• The promotion of social justice, social responsibility and respect for others.
• Confidentiality, never passing on personal information, except to the person to whom you are responsible, unless there are safeguarding issues of concern.