About the Role
PTI Nation is looking for a creative and passionate individual to join our Multimedia team as a photographer. The Photographer is primarily responsible for managing all photography needs for PTI Nation by defining subjects, locations, and the overall direction of particular projects.
• Capturing and editing photography for ministries, events, social media, and campaigns
• Collaborating with the Production Team
• Working with graphic and web designers to deliver photography assets for projects
• Serving ministry teams across the church to fulfill photography needs for their new projects
• Brainstorm and suggest ideas for adding a photo component to publications, stories, and other promotional efforts
• Recruit and develop volunteer photographers from the congregation including the youth ministry
• Attend weekly Creative Team meetings
• Attend and contribute where needed on Sunday mornings
• Any other task assigned by the Marketing Director
Have 2+ years of experience as a photojournalist or event photographer
Are proud of your grid on Instagram (and you're hoping we'll go check it out)
Are excited to work in a fun, casual atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
About Praise Tabernacle International
Praise Tabernacle International is committed to the following:
• Treating individuals with respect.
• Recognizing and respecting people’s abilities and potential for development OR Recognizing and respecting your abilities and potential for development.
• Promoting people’s rights to make their own decisions and choices, unless unsafe OR Promoting your rights to make your own decisions and choices, unless unsafe.
• Ensuring the welfare and safety of all.
• The promotion of social justice, social responsibility and respect for others.
• Confidentiality, never passing on personal information, except to the person to whom you are responsible, unless there are safeguarding issues of concern.
As a volunteer you can expect that we will do our best to ensure that:
• We provide a supportive and positive environment that ensures you enjoy your volunteering and that you are treated with respect and courtesy and provided with appropriate training.
• If you need personal time, reassess your future volunteering with this specific ministry, we welcome it. We want all volunteers to know that no one person is held hostage to this position.