About the Role
Each week our greeters and ushers perform an outstanding job, just like the "door-keepers" of old. There is nothing insignificant about this role, and it is worthy of your very best, should you choose to volunteer.
Able to demonstrate an ability to work with people who are /may be vulnerable
Have a willingness to develop your skills and training
Be honest with yourself and others
Have a willingness to develop their skills and training
Must be attentive- Always be alert of any distraction that may come from the congregation. Because we are a Ministry that operates according to the Spirit of God, the order of service may change at any time.
About Praise Tabernacle International
Praise Tabernacle International is committed to the following:
• Treating individuals with respect.
• Recognizing and respecting people’s abilities and potential for development OR Recognizing and respecting your abilities and potential for development.
• Promoting people’s rights to make their own decisions and choices, unless unsafe OR Promoting your rights to make your own decisions and choices, unless unsafe.
• Ensuring the welfare and safety of all.
• The promotion of social justice, social responsibility and respect for others.
• Confidentiality, never passing on personal information, except to the person to whom you are responsible, unless there are safeguarding issues of concern.